Accounting & Audit Officer
Position: Full Time
Experience: TALLY SYSTEM, QUICKBOOKS, XERO
Working Days: 5.5 Working Days
- Maintains financial records for subsidiary companies by analyzing balance sheets and general ledger accounts.
- Reconciles general and subsidiary bank accounts by gathering and balancing information.
- Provides financial status information by preparing special reports; completing special projects.
- Corrects errors by posting adjusting journal entries.
- Maintains general ledger accounts by reconciling accounts receivable detail and control accounts; adjusting entries for amortizations prepaids; analyzing and reconciling retainage and accounts payable ledgers; preparing fixed asset depreciation and accruals.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups; keeping information confidential.
- Maintains accounting controls by following policies and procedures; complying with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- General Math Skills, Accounting, Deadline-Oriented, Reporting Skills, Attention to Detail, IFRS Rules, Confidentiality, Coordination, Thoroughness, and Quality Focus.