Electronics & Computers
Senior Software Engineer
We are looking Senior Software Engineer for leading developer of OSS1BSS that interconnects Gateway solutions for the Telecommunications industry. Senior Software Engineers must have 5+ years of experience, with at least 4 Years in Spring.
PRIMARY ROLE AND ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Understand requirements, develop high quality software using Java/Spring. Unit test and deploy code in agile environment. Learn new technologies and work in a continuously changing environment.
- Continuously work on improving code quality by exploring various open source tools and services available.
- Willingness to learn and work in highly vibrant environment implementing solutions for an ever-increasing user base.
- Perform Analysis, Design and Development tasks of increasingly complex nature
- Ensuring high performance
TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS (NECESSARY)
- Java Technology
- Java 1.8
- XML, XPath
- RDBMS and SQL with Oracle
OTHER KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS DESIRED (ADDED ADVANTAGE):
- Good Knowledge of Apache Camel
- Good Knowledge of Unix/Linux environments
- Working with Complex SQL queries
- Minimum 4 years of programming experience in building Java/Spring applications
- Experience in Java/Spring based web application development is required.
- Exposure to large enterprise applications is a big plus.
- Participate in software requirements and implementation design reviews.
- Expert knowledge of Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate
- Experience with Queuing technologies a big plus
- Experience with Maven, GIT a big plus
- Excellent problem solving, troubleshooting, and analytical skills
- Obsession with new technologies and open source tools
- Excellent communication skills are a must.
- Being a self-starter and having a self-motivated attitude is very important.
- Expert Data structure knowledge
- Strong understanding of SQL and RDBMS development skills
- Ability to operate within short release cycles
- Ability to work in a continuous changing environment in terms of requirements / priority.
- Full software development lifecycle (SDLC) experience
- Should be able to work with a team of talented engineers and product owners and gain their respect by participating in the overall improvement of the product
Masters or Bachelors Degree in Computers: IT: Electronics or related field
Compensation commensurate with experience and equivalent to major Tier 1 cities.
Work and live in Goa and get the remuneration your experience deserves.