Customer Service & Operations Professional with great People & Process Management
A customer-focused professional who possesses a strong sense of urgency with regards to client satisfaction and delivering exceptional service via Email, Webchat, Correspondence, F2F and Calls. Sholto has superb interpersonal and communication skills, coupled with excellent relationship building capabilities and excellent negotiating abilities. He is someone who has a track record of managing and meeting SLA’s, KPI’s, CSAT scores and TAT. His areas of expertise are precisely those that your company is looking for in an applicant, namely; providing exceptional service to end customers, selling new products, identifying customer requirements, handling complaints, managing teams and providing knowledgeable advice to fellow staff members. His thought process has also generated revenue and cost savings for his previous organization.
- Customer Service Management
- Team & Performance Management
- Service Delivery
- Client Retention
- Service Quality
- Data Analysis
- Process Improvement
- General Administration
- Team Building
- Vendor Management
- Data Processing
- Employee Engagement
- Payment Collection
- Time Management
- Web Chat/Email Service
- Operations Executive – Window Shop Goa (India) – January 2018 – February 2019
- Assistant Manager Service Management – AFC Holidays (Dubai) – September 2015 – August 2017
- Team Manager - Credit Cards Operations – First Data (India) – April 2014 - September 2015
- Team Leader - Telecom Customer Service & Sales – Fidelity National Information Services (India) – March 2010 - August 2013
- Customer Service Officer – ICICI Bank (India) – September 2006 to December 2006
- Customer Service Advisor – WNS Global Services (India) – August 2003 to August 2006
- Leadership Excellence Award - Fidelity National Information Services – September 2012
- Special Achievement Award - Fidelity National Information Services – June 2012
- Spotlight Award - First Data – November 2014
- Ops Managers words of appreciation acknowledging my excellent work:
- “Sholto led the project '' Beyond Boundaries '' and managed to deliver some great support for IMS and FDMS teams. More than 50% of the population was part of this project which lasted for more than a month in different phases. This helped businesses reduce TAT and shrink outstanding volumes. The project team also had a lot of learning from this project, which I am sure would be helpful in the future. Great show Sholto and i am proud of having you in my team.
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.), Computer Science - Goa University, 1999 - 2002
- Ms-Office (Word, Excel & Powerpoint, Outlook), KANA Mailing Systems, SAGE CRM, VisionPlus, Online Payment Tracking tool, Bulk SMS tool.
- System Thinking (Project Initiated by O2 Telecom UK) - April 2013 to August 2013
Aims of this project:
- Sorted there and then (STT) > 80%
- No further contacts (for the same query) through any Channel for 35 Days should be greater then 70%
- CSAT scores to be higher than BAU CSAT by 5%.
The team consists of multi-skilled advisors dealing with chats of their own skills. However, if a customer is having a query about different skill then they would not transfer the chat but deal with it. This improves customer experience, reduces chat length.
My role: To spend 70% of the time in the work, side by side chat reviewing, discussing logic with the advisors to ensure that they don’t go back to BAU before Systems Thinking.
To log the blockages I see stopping chats being completed STT and report these in the weekly review.
Identifying the demands that are coming into the system is value or failure Document process improvement ideas and provide as part of the weekly update pack
Investigate reasons for repeat call/chat when we have not deflected a contact for 35 days Complete weekly chat transcript leveling with UK Reps & also System Thinking advisors in classroom scenario to ensure that best practice learned in training is still evident in actual work.